[Search]

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chana deWolf selling cryonics to a group in Oregon.

Video streaming by Ustream

The Ustream video above is a 1 1/2 hr. presentation.

By Rick Potvin

Chana is introduced as representing "Cryonics Northwest". I wasn't aware that there was an entity called that. I've known Chana and Ascwhin were in Oregon for some time and I personally suspect it's because there are right-to-die laws there that are conducive to a good preservation-- although it does not appear that Fred Chamberlain or Robert Ettinger, founders of Alcor and CI respectively, too advantage of that law in Oregon. (They appear to me to have enacted their own "hastening" plans, however. This is of course debatable and speculation on my part.)

I find the media, USTREAM, used to record this interesting. I've explored USTREAM for use in my own piano business. There are good possibilities that surpass YouTube's  capabilities in terms of real time streaming that I like.


[Discussion Forum in Outline Format - no log in needed]

No comments:

Post a Comment